Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

I was sore when I woke this morning, but mostly felt good, like I accomplished something. I took the stairs at work 3 times today - 3 1/2 flights. Just because I am doing the Shred does not mean I am going to stop my other activities. When I got home from work, I was excited to do the Shred again. I had Noel and Patrick watch me to cheer me on, but also to look at my form when I was doing some of the "strength" moves. I was pretty sure I was doing the "rows" wrong... and I was. It was good to have them there though. Noel knows how hard I am working and it was nice to hear him say that I could do it. Especially when I got to the end and thought I wasn't going to be able to finish. I would have quit if it weren't for him. But, when i was done I was sooo sore. I hobbled up the stairs, sat down for dinner and could not get back up. I forced myself to and go outside with Patrick. We just went across the street for a bit, but I was up walking and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment